Comfort food at its fastest!
This Chicken and Biscuits Casserole is easy with just a handful of ingredients and so fast it takes only 15 minutes of cook time.
Using rotisserie chicken and refrigerated biscuits, this recipe is quick and easy – but you still get the accolades for being the cook.
Comfort food & cheers for the cook. It’s win/win.
15 Minute Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
- 1 rotisserie chicken whole
- 8 refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ c milk
- ¼ c sour cream
- 2 c frozen vegetable mix
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken and shred; set aside. Discard bones.
- Cut each biscuit dough into quarters; set aside.
- In saucepan, stir soup, milk, sour cream, chicken, vegetables, basil and pepper. Cook until bubbling.
- Spoon chicken mixture into 9"x13" baking dish. Arrange quartered biscuits over filling.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve immediately.
See all our recipes.
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time