What's not to love about crunchy, nutty toffee with white chocolate? Here is step-by-step instructions to make pistachio toffee bark.
Sweet Tips for Candy Success
- No substitutions — real butter, not margarine or spreads, gives candy the best flavor and texture.
- Don’t double up — make only a single batch of candy at a time. Extra ingredients may prevent the mixture from cooking properly.
- Temps on target — the bulb of the candy thermometer should be completely covered by liquid, but don’t rest the thermometer on the bottom of the pan.
- Be patient — candy takes a long time to cook — don’t rush it by turning up the heat.
- Measure up — measure all ingredients before beginning a recipe.
- Keep it fresh — store finished confections in an airtight container in a dry location. Use wax paper to separate layers of candy.
Looking for something sweet & delicious? Try this easy Cherry Rocky Road Fudge recipe. Share with your friends for a wonderful evening.
Candy making can be daunting but no worries! Here's how to make sea salt caramels step by step and even an amazing sea salt caramel recipe.