This apple cider punch recipe packs a punch of its own! Perfect for your holiday party or for sipping beside the fire on a chilly night.
Typically, punches start with a blend of sweet and tangy like Tree Top’s 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider as a base.
Take a mixologist’s approach to creating a memorable punch. Lemon, cinnamon and cloves not only spice up the flavor but can also double as decorations. Add ginger beer for a nice fizzle, and for an adult-only punch, add vodka or rum.
Apple Cider Punch
- 64 oz Tree Top 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider
- 16 oz ginger beer
- 2 oranges, juice only
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 c vodka or light rum (optional)
- 1 sliced Granny Smith apple
- 6 star anise pieces, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- frozen cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- colored sugars or ginger crystals, for garnish (optional)
- In punch container, combine apple cider, ginger beer, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and vodka or rum, if desired, for an alcoholic version.
- Decorate container with apple slices, star anise pieces, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Personalize each serving with additional star anise pieces, frozen cranberries and sugars or ginger crystals, as desired. Serve cold.
Recipe courtesy Tree Top fruit growers.
Want more? See all our autumn beverage recipes.
The air is crisp. You can see your breath. The leaves are turning vivid colors. Time for autumn beverages while wrapped in blankets or fireside. Try the recipes in our fall beverage collection.
Want even more? See our new beverage recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.