Nutritious and fun Turkey Apple Wraps are perfect for kid’s lunches.
Turkey Apple Wrap
- ½ tart apple sliced into matchsticks
- 1 lemon
- 1 tortilla
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2½ oz maple glazed honey turkey breast slices
- 3 spinach leaves
- Cut apple into matchsticks, leaving skin on, and put into a bowl. Squeeze juice of the lemon over the apples and toss to keep them from browning. (Can refrigerate for up to 3 days before use.)
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
- Place turkey evenly over tortilla. Add spinach and apple.
- Roll tightly from one end of tortilla. Slice in half or small slices as desired.
Want more sandwich & wrap recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time