Nutritious and fun Turkey Apple Wraps are perfect for kid’s lunches.
Turkey Apple Wrap
Servings: 1 serving
Fun and nutritious wrapsPrint Recipe
- ½ tart apple sliced into matchsticks
- 1 lemon
- 1 tortilla
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2½ oz maple glazed honey turkey breast slices
- 3 spinach leaves
- Cut apple into matchsticks, leaving skin on, and put into a bowl. Squeeze juice of the lemon over the apples and toss to keep them from browning. (Can refrigerate for up to 3 days before use.)
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
- Place turkey evenly over tortilla. Add spinach and apple.
- Roll tightly from one end of tortilla. Slice in half or small slices as desired.
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Recipe courtesy of Boar’s Head via family features.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 671IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg
Want more sandwich & wrap recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time