- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 tablespoons low-fat whipped cream cheese
- 2½ ounces Boar’s Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Turkey Breast
- ¼ ounce (approximately 2 to 3 leaves) fresh baby spinach
- ½ tart apple, sliced into matchstick pieces
- SPREAD cream cheese on tortilla.
- PLACE turkey evenly over tortilla. Then add spinach and apple.
- ROLL tightly from one end of tortilla. Note: Unless apple is very small, you will use less than ½ apple.
Source: Boar’s Head
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.