Eating the same breakfast over and over again can turn the meal that fuels the rest of your day into something uninspiring.
Turn everyone’s favorite breakfast into an exciting meal with this bacon and eggs breakfast pizza.
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 15 oz bacon
- 10 oz refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 c frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers, partially thawed
- ¼ c chopped green bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cook bacon.
- Press crust into lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan, forming 1/2-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes, bacon and green pepper over crust. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
Want more breakfast pizza recipes?
Want more breakfast recipes?
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
Want to see all of our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time