These holiday appetizers have it all: salty, crunchy bacon, smooth brie and sweet cranberry sauce. Bacon brie and cranberry melts are the perfect appetizer for your holiday party.
Bacon Brie and Cranberry Melts Holiday Appetizers
- 24 Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers, Sea Salt flavor
- 24 small slices Brie cheese
- ¼ c cranberry sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat broiler to high and position rack in center of oven. Arrange crackers in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with slice of Brie, 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce and sprinkle of bacon. Broil 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Recipe and photo courtesy Crunchmaster via Family Features
Want more? See all of our cranberry recipes.
See our cranberry recipes: add sweetness to meats with unique cranberry sauces, make lunches flavorful with cranberry quesidillas and several cranberry salads and a splash of color with cranberry appetizers for holiday parties.
Want even more? See our new cranberry recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.