These nutritious and delicious treats feature a blissful bite of chocolate, banana, strawberry and the crunch of nuts.
Make them ahead and freeze them, taking them out one at a time when you want something special or to make it easy to serve when friends drop by.
You just never know when you’ll have an urge for a two-bite Banana Split Chocolate Cup, so stock up!
Banana Split Chocolate Cups
- ⅔ c dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- 3 strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 Banana peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp peanuts chopped
- Line 12-cup mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners.
- In small, microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave oven on high 1 minute, or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds; stir in oil.
- Fill cupcake liners with half of chocolate mixture; top with strawberries, banana, remaining chocolate mixture and peanuts.
- Freeze in airtight container at least 1 hour, or up to 2 weeks.