- 1/2 cup Post Alpha-Bits cereal, or your favorite breakfast cereal
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- Peel banana; split in half lengthwise. Place in sundae dish or cereal bowl.
- Top banana with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with cereal and fruit.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.