Flavorful & good for them, the family will love this breakfast berry burrito recipe – and so will you because it is fast and easy to make.
Sometimes the best things are the simplest, the easiest.
These Berry Breakfast Burritos are quick and easy to make but full of flavor the whole family will love.
Berry Breakfast Burrito
- 4 Mission large burrito tortillas
- 8 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 c diced strawberries
- Spread 1 Tbsp peanut butter on each tortilla, leaving a space around the edges.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp strawberry jam on peanut butter on all tortillas.
- Layer berries evenly on all 4 tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla into a burrito.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Source: Mission Foods via Family Features (We were not compensated for this recipe.)
Want more? See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips.
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- Lots of breakfast burrito recipes for adults and kids
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want more, more often? See our new breakfast recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.