Sometimes the best things are the simplest, the easiest.
These Berry Breakfast Burritos are quick and easy to make but full of flavor the whole family will love.
Berry Breakfast Burrito
- 4 Mission large burrito tortillas
- 8 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 c diced strawberries
- Spread 1 Tbsp peanut butter on each tortilla, leaving a space around the edges.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp strawberry jam on peanut butter on all tortillas.
- Layer berries evenly on all 4 tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla into a burrito.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- More breakfast burrito recipes
See all our breakfast recipes
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
See all our recipes
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want to see new recipes?
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in your day.