This breakfast pizza is bacon and eggs in disguise – with Canadian bacon as its secret weapon.
Canadian Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¼ c chopped onion
- ¼ c chopped Canadian (peameal) bacon
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¾ d Pace Picante sauce
- ½ d shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro leaves optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, pepper and bacon, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Place pizza crust onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place in oven to warm.
- Stir eggs and black pepper into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set. Spoon egg mixture onto pizza crust. Top with picante sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Want to see more breakfast pizza?
Want to see more breakfast recipes?
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
Want to see all of our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time