This is a wonderful turkey leftover recipe. You can change it up a bit by using pitas instead of croissants.
Cashew Turkey Croissant
Servings: 4 servings
Great turkey leftover recipe.Print Recipe
- 2 c turkey cooked and chopped
- ½ c celery sliced
- ⅓ c cashew pieces
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- ½ c plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Major Grey mango chutney
- 4 croissants
- In bowl, combine turkey, celery, and cashews.
- In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt and chutney. Stir mayonnaise mixture into turkey mixture.
- Spoon 1/4 of filling on bottom of each croissant. Cover with croissant tops.
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Recipe courtesy Jennie-O Turkey Store via Family Features
Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 539IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg
Want more leftover turkey recipes?
Want to see all of our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time