This is a wonderful turkey leftover recipe. You can change it up a bit by using pitas instead of croissants.
Cashew Turkey Croissant
- 2 c turkey cooked and chopped
- ½ c celery sliced
- ⅓ c cashew pieces
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- ½ c plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Major Grey mango chutney
- 4 croissants
- In bowl, combine turkey, celery, and cashews.
- In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt and chutney. Stir mayonnaise mixture into turkey mixture.
- Spoon 1/4 of filling on bottom of each croissant. Cover with croissant tops.
Want more leftover turkey recipes?
Want to see all of our recipes?
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time