This is a wonderful turkey leftover recipe. You can change it up a bit by using pitas instead of croissants too.
- 2 cups cooked and chopped Turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 croissants*
- In bowl, combine turkey, celery, and cashews. In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, chutney, and curry powder. Stir mayonnaise mixture into turkey mixture. Spoon 1/4 of filling on bottom of each croissant. Cover with croissant tops.
Do you love this recipe? Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe. [mc4wp_form]
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?