Looking forward to something today?
Make it a mini party.
Don’t wait for the “big event” to celebrate.
Take time today to celebrate the little things.
We believe that it’s important to put more play in your every day to build happy memories and use Good Times Glue to bind the hearts of family and friends.
Here are a few ideas of things that are out of the ordinary, worthy of a mini party:
- the beginning or ending of a project
- your child’s recital, sporting event or good report
- season premiere or finale of your favorite TV series
- binge party for a new show
- friend visiting that you haven’t seen for awhile
- new haircut, outfit or eyeglasses that make you feel fabulous
- new decor in your home that you want to show off
- the season opener of your favorite team
- premier of a highly-anticipated movie
- absolutely anything
Don’t have a reason?
There’s a reason to celebrate for every day with daily holidays.
See our list of National Day of & daily celebrations for every day of the year.
Mini celebrating made easy.
Check your schedule.
How much time can you devote to your mini-party?
This where “Celebration Modules” come in.
You can go with one type of celebration module for as long as you wish, or you can stack several a-few-minutes-modules of each type for your mini-party.
- Decorating Module
- Food Module
- Entertainment Module
- Costume Module
A mini celebration is planned like a big party, only scaled down to what you want it to be.
Which modules do you want to add for your party?
Make it as simple or as elaborate as you have the time, energy and resources.
- a string of lights
- a sign
- a themed wreath
- a themed garland or bunting
- a tree decorated according to the theme
Again, keep it as simple or elaborate as you wish.
- order in
- cupcakes, cake pops or desserts
- make a themed beverage
- champagne, wine, beer
- themed punch
- make a candy bar or for hot chocolate, punch or another beverage
- cookie, dessert or appetizer buffet table
- any themed food, all the way to a full meal
Is the celebration about the entertainment or is there something you want to add?
- photo booth props for selfies
- do a quick quiz
- listen to themed music
- board game
- outdoor event
- scavenger hunt
- movie that goes with theme
- action game
- sparklers and/or fireworks
- confetti or party poppers
- gifts or prizes
Most celebrations lend themselves to some party garb.
- themed hat or headband
- themed t-shirt
- specialty glasses
- specialty contact lenses
- themed makeup
- themed jewelry
- glow-in-the-dark items
- full themed costume
More play in your day creates happy memories, the glue that binds family and friends. We have proof and make it easy for you to add Good Times Glue to your day.
Where do you need to add play in your day to de-stress, celebrate a special moment, or create a happy memory with someone special? It’s easy to put more play in your day with our tips.