This interesting sandwich idea is a visual delight that brings joy to your taste buds.
Cheddar, Pear & Bacon Sandwich
Servings: 1 serving
Calories: 499kcalPrint Recipe
- 2 bacon slices
- 2 french bread slices
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- ¼ pear thinly sliced
- Cook bacon.
- Spread bread slices with mustard. Top 1 of the bread slices with cheese, pears and bacon.
- Cover with remaining bread slice.
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Recipe courtesy Grey Poupon via Family Features
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 717mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 281IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg
Want more sandwich recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time