Spice up your favorite meals with this with smoky chipotle ketchup recipe. Hot, hot, hot! Easy to make and wows the crowd.
A chipotle is a fully-ripened red jalapeño chile pepper, smoke-dried for a totally different taste.
The Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce has a Scoville Heat Range at 1,500 to 2,500 units. (It is a measure of capsaicin – the chemical in peppers responsible for their heat.)
Chipotle has a smoky, earthy flavor that is perfect for the BBQ. Try these sliders with homemade Chipotle Ketchup.
Hot, Hot Hot Chipotle Ketchup Recipe
- ½ c ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- salt u0026 pepper to taste
- In small bowl, combine ketchup, chipotle sauce, and chili powder; add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate.
Recipe courtesy of Tabasco
Want more? See our dip, sauce and condiment recipes.
Like this? See our new recipes, party ideas & daily holiday celebrations.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing