Use your holiday leftovers in this wonderful “blushing” salad with cranberries, pear slices and turkey cubes.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or cranberry relish
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine romaine, spinach and turkey. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion. Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
Do you love this recipe? Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t a new recipe. [mc4wp_form]
- Let’s connect! What do you do to use your leftover turkey? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Want more Thanksgiving recipes? See our recipes here, and visit our Pinterest Inspiration Board.
- See our turkey leftover recipes or Pinterest Board for Après-Thanksgiving dining.
- Check out our ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving in a meaningful way.
- See our free printables for a Gratitude Journal for kids or adults.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?