Use your holiday leftovers in this wonderful “blushing” salad featuring cranberries, pear slices and turkey cubes. Perfect salad for the day after Thanksgiving feasting!
Cranberry, Pear Turkey Salad
- ½ c Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- ½ c whole berry cranberry sauce or cranberry relish
- 4 c torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 c baby spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 2 c diced cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ c toasted chopped pecans
- ¼ c thinly sliced red onion
- dried cranberries optional
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine romaine, spinach and turkey. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion.
- Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
Source: Hellmann’s® via Family Features
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want even more? See our new recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.