This is a great Thanksgiving leftover recipe! Elegant and luscious, this turkey, cranberry and brie quesadilla will become a day-after tradition.
Turkey and cranberries now extend their superstar status throughout the year with this turkey, cranberry and brie quesadilla.
Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Quesadilla
- ½ c sour cream
- ½ c thinly sliced chives
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg Shady Brook Farms Honeysuckle White Turkey Breasts or 1 lb turkey breast
- 2 c Brie, rind removed
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 c sweetened dried cranberries
- chopped walnuts, toasted
- thinly sliced chives
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Purée topping ingredients in food processor until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Sauté turkey in lightly oiled skillet over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in center and reaches internal temperature of 170°F. Cool and shred turkey by hand.
- To make quesadilla: Spread 1/2 cup Brie over tortilla. Layer 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup cranberries, 2 tablespoons walnuts and 2 tablespoons chives. Top with second tortilla. Repeat 3 times.
- Bake quesadillas on baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with chive topping.
Recipe courtesy Cranberry Marketing Committee via Family Features
Want more? See all of our cranberry recipes.
Want more? See all of our autumn recipes.
See our autumn recipe collection with favorites like pumpkin pies and everything pumpkin spice, and a list of recipes by ingredient for fruits and vegetables harvested in the fall.
Want even more? See our new cranberry recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.