This Frozen Berry Pie recipe is the perfect summer dessert choice when raspberries are in season. But you can use frozen berries, too.
Frozen Berry Pie
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- ½ c lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 c raspberries
- 4 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 baked pastry shell or chocolate graham cracker crumb crust
- In large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well combined. Reserve some berries to decorate the top. Mix in remaining berries.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 5 hours, or until set.
- Let stand 30-40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want more? See our new pie recipes.
Get our weekly magazine for new pie recipes, party plans & daily holiday ideas before everyone else.