If you’re a peanut butter lover, you know you want this frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pie – summer or winter!
Cold, delicious peanut butter pie!
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 1 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 14 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- ¼ c creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9" graham cracker crumb crust
- In large mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds, or until completely melted. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.
Want more? See all of our peanut butter recipes.
Awesome peanut butter recipes from the ultimate peanut butter sandwich, to several different types of peanut butter cookies, peanut butter sauces for dinner and even peanut butter desserts. Whoa!
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want more? See our new peanut butter recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.