With these gluten free pancakes the whole family can enjoy a wonderful breakfast together without the worries of a wheat allergy causing discomfort.
Nationally-renowned gluten-free expert and cookbook author Elana Amsterdam shares her recipe for gluten free pancakes.
See all of her gluten free & paleo cookbooks*.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 baking soda
- grapeseed oil, for cooking
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined. Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet. Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side. Remove from heat to a plate. Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed.
Recipe excerpt from Elana Amsterdam’s Cookbook with permission via Family Features.