Goat Cheese Crostini With Grape Salsa are amazing appetizers with differing textures and a touch of sweetness. Perfect addition to your appetizer menu to add something a little different.
This appetizer recipe was created by Chef Bobby Flay, a celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality.
He is famous for his powerhouse flavor combinations, and these appetizers are no exception.
Goat Cheese Crostini With Grape Salsa
- 1 c red grapes, diced
- 1 c blue and/or black grapes, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or flat-leaf parsley, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced into 16 pieces
- 6 oz herbed goat cheese, slightly softened
- ⅓ c Hellmann's®Real Mayonnaise
- Combine grapes, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro and vinegar in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread on large baking sheet in a single layer and bake, turning once, 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crisp on both sides. Remove and let cool.
- Combine goat cheese with mayonnaise in small bowl until smooth. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Evenly spread cheese mixture onto crostinis, then top with grape salsa.
Recipe & photo courtesy Hellmann’s® via Family Features
Love this appetizer? Try the recipes in these Bobby Flay cookbooks.
Want more? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want even more? See our new celebrity recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.