The sweetness and heavenly texture of the Hershey Kiss Macaroon Blossom Cookie make them as enjoyable as a candy bar or a chocolate confection.
This is one of our favorite blossom cookie recipes! They are oh-so-easy to make and taste divine.
Hershey Kiss Macaroon Blossom Cookie
The sweetness and heavenly texture of these cookies make them as enjoyable as a candy bar.
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk) (14-ounce)
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 pkg flaked coconut (14-ounce)
- 1 pkg Hershey Kisses
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets about 2″ apart; slightly flatten each mound with the back of a spoon.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool).
Immediately press solid milk chocolate Hershey Kiss in center of each macaroon while warm.
Cool on wire racks. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
You can get a cookie lifter at any dollar store. They have a metal surface with a beveled edge to make it easier to lift cookies without squishing them (like you do with an egg lifter.)
Recipe and photos courtesy of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
This Hershey Kiss Macaroon Blossom Cookie is an easy breezy cookie recipe that will wow the crowd. Bake some today!
Want more? See all our blossom cookies recipes.
Want even more? See our new cookie recipes.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing
[powerkit_subscription_form list_id=”default” bg_image_id=”null”]