Finally got a moment all to yourself? Enjoy it to the fullest with a rich hot chocolate recipe for one. You’ll be glad you did.
Hot Chocolate Recipe for One
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 c milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla or almond extract
- Combine cocoa, sugar, and about 2 tablespoons milk in a pan. Cook on medium-low heat, stirring constantly until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Whisk milk and heat on medium heat until hot. Stir in your choice of extract and serve.
- If you like it frothy, blend it in the blender. (Remember that when blending a hot liquid you should only fill blender half full or less, so don't use the individual sized blender container.)
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes & ideas.
Want even more? See our new hot chocolate recipes & ideas.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.