There’s nothing like corn on the cob with steak. If you’re grilling your steaks, why not grill your corn too? Here’s how to BBQ corn on the cob for the perfect side dish.
Want to Add Zip to Your Grilled Corn?
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp <a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N7P9YQ6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00N7P9YQ6&linkCode=as2&tag=thepassionatehomemaker-20&linkId=DTOWORJIOVC2CH6P” target=”_blank”>Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning</a>
- 8 ears of corn
- 1/2 c Romano cheese
- Mix butter, cilantro and Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside. Peel back the corn husks without removing husk or stem. Remove all of the corn silk. With husks pulled back, tie together with piece of husk.
- Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until corn is tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Spread butter mixture over corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
See McCormick’s other recipes for grilled corn on the cob:
Grilled Mexican-Style Corn on the Cob with Lime Mayonnaise Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Ancho Orange Mayonnaise Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Honey Butter Recipe
Recipe and photos courtesy of McCormick via Family Features
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.