Put more play in your St Patricks Day with leprechaun poop!
Kids love it because it’s so gross sounding, moms love it because it is so easy to pull together! We’ve made it even easier with a free Leprechaun Poop printable that can be used as a gag gift or party favor bag topper, or a menu card at your St Patricks Day party.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links (marked with an *). This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
What IS Leprechaun Poop?
Here’s the leprechaun poop recipe – ready?
Just fill a bowl for your party table, a resealable sandwich bag for a party favor, or a mason jar for a St Patricks Day gag gift with your choice of Wintergreen Mints, Lemon Jellybeans, Watermelon Jellybeans – or any yellow or green candy. (Some people use Lucky Charms cereal for kids.)
(We thought Gold Mine Nugget Bubble Gum* would be the perfect leprechaun poop candy, but couldn’t find any locally.)
Or . . . you can make Leprechaun Poop cookies!
What Can I Use Leprechaun Poop For?
- Give a jar of Leprechaun Poop to family, friends or co-workers as a gag gift to bring a smile for the day.
- Put a bag of Leprechaun Poop in your kid’s lunch as a joke. (You’ll be the coolest mom ever.)
- Set out a bowl with a tent label for an after school surprise.
- Hand out your Leprechaun poop at the beginning of your kids’ St Patricks Day party to keep the kids busy until all the guests arrive.
- Put a bag at each place setting to keep them busy at the table until all the food is served.
- Hand them out at the end of the party to keep them busy while they’re waiting to be picked up by their parents.
- Or put them in your take-home thank you gift bag.
Yes, Leprechaun Poop keeps kids busy nibbling, laughing, ewwwwwing!
Free Leprechaun Poop Printable
Our set of free leprechaun poop printables includes a bag topper that can also be used as a menu tent card, and a gift tag with the “heart-warming” poem.
The leprechauns of Ireland
Bring a special gift your way,
It’s full of love & happiness
for St Patricks Day.
Along with all good wishes
from this merry group,
is magically delicious
The topper fits standard resealable sandwich bags.
Attach the poem to a jar of candies or to the party favor bag by stapling the ribbon to the bag. You could also just slip the gift tag poem into the bag with the goodies.
The printable is a PDF. Open in Adobe Reader and save or print on A4 cardstock. If you need assistance, see How to Print Our Printables at Home or by a Professional Printer.
I know you’ll have fun finding ways to make people laugh with this funny St Patricks Day gift.
Want more? See our St Patrick’s Day party ideas.
What now? More St Patrick’s Day ideas!
- Put more play in your St Patrick’s Day with these fun ideas.
- It’s not a celebration until there’s food! See our St Patrick’s day recipes.
- Do you know someone who would love to make Leprechaun Poop? Send them the instructions.
Want to see our new ideas for fun on St Patrick’s Day?
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing