I’m Fondue of You: Easy & Delicious Chocolate Fondue for Valentines Day
- 1 bag Dove Brand Dark Chocolate Hearts
- 1 bag Milky Way Brand Minis for Valentine’s Day
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Assorted fresh and dried fruits (pineapple, apple, strawberries, grapes)
- Regular-sized marshmallows
- Heart-shaped cookies
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate hearts, candy bar minis and heavy cream.
- Heat in microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour warm chocolate mixture into bowl surrounded with fruits, marshmallows and cookies.
- Can be made in advance, and re-heated when ready to serve!
See More Chocolate Fondue Recipes
A chocolate fondue is perfect in front of a fireplace on a cold evening, to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day or any day, or as a special treat for the family.