- 1 bag Dove Brand Dark Chocolate Hearts
- 1 bag Milky Way Brand Minis for Valentine’s Day
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Assorted fresh and dried fruits (pineapple, apple, strawberries, grapes)
- Regular-sized marshmallows
- Heart-shaped cookies
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate hearts, candy bar minis and heavy cream.
- Heat in microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour warm chocolate mixture into bowl surrounded with fruits, marshmallows and cookies.
- Can be made in advance, and re-heated when ready to serve!
See More Chocolate Fondue Recipes
A chocolate fondue is perfect in front of a fireplace on a cold evening, to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day or any day, or as a special treat for the family.
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.