There’s nothing like a breakfast burrito for breakfast on the go, and this Italian sausage recipe is like carrying your favorite breakfast in your hand!
Italian Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 4 eggs
- ½ c green onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ c cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 10" tortillas
- ¾ c salsa
- 6 Tbsp sour cream optional
- In non-stick skillet, heat canola oil. Sauté MATCH® Italian sausage and break up as you cook. Cook until golden.
- Add whipped eggs, green onion, salt and pepper. Cook eggs through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cheddar cheese.
- Fill tortillas with egg mixture, spoon salsa over filling and wrap. Serve with side of sour cream.
See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- More breakfast burrito recipes
See all our breakfast recipes.
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
See all our recipes.
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time