A casserole is a quick & easy way to serve leftover turkey.
Pull up a chair and let the little ones help!
Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 2½ c mashed potatoes
- 2 c cooked, shredded turkey
- 1 jar Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy 12 oz
- 1 c prepared stuffing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread prepared mashed potatoes in the bottom.
- Combine turkey and gravy in large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until thoroughly combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Source: Heinz via Family Features