Now you can have your bite of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving! Just 100 calories each.
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Place baking cups on baking sheet with sides. Spray each cup with cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat egg whites in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.
Very Best Baking by Nestle via Family Features
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.