Here’s a classic that your family will love this holiday season, combining the wonderful pumpkin flavor with chocolate for a dessert that’s sure to become a tradition.
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup morsels.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in medium, uncovered microwaveable bowl on HIGH power 30 seconds; STIR. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate. Pour remaining pumpkin mixture on crust. Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.