Fun star-shaped pops of no-bake cheesecake will be a hit with adults and kids alike. Drizzled or dipped in melted Candy Melts candy, these festive star pops are easy to shape in star-shaped silicone molds.
- 1 envelope (2 1/4 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (12 ounces) royal blue Candy Melts candy
- Lollipop Sticks
- Prepare 6-cavity Mini Star Silicone Mold with vegetable pan spray.
- In small bowl, combine gelatin, sugar and water; whisk until completely dissolved.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating well. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl. Continue beating until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely set.
- Carefully unmold cheesecakes onto cookie pan.
- Melt small amount of Candy Melts candy. Dip lollipop stick in melted candy and insert 3/4 way into cheesecake stars.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In large bowl, melt remaining Candy Melts according to package directions. Drizzle or pipe candy over cheesecake stars as desired.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
*Please note that the links on this page are affiliate links and we will receive a small payment from the store if you make a purchase – for which we thank you.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?