Even if you’re used to party planning, it’s easy to overlook details in the excitement (or disagreements). And if you’re new to the party planning scene, you might fall into the trap of doing the basics that you’ve seen done a million times before.
Use our Party Planning Checklist to help you organize your party every step of the way. Begins with planning 6 weeks before the party and covers everything you’ll need to know or decide right up to the day of party. Also includes reminders after the party for thank yous & returns.
It helps make the decisions easier and gives you exciting fresh ideas on how to wow your crowd, like 3D invitations, entertainment and food choices.
It helps you choose priorities for your budget.
We also know that there are times when:
- you have a limited budget
- you have no time or energy to prepare
- or you want to go BIG for an extra special occasion
Every theme allows you to make choices according to the your needs.
See our list of party themes for new ways to get your family and friends together.
Games are a great way to:
- give everyone something to do while waiting for all the guest to arrive
- entertain and amaze your guests
- get guests to meet each other if they’re strangers
- work off all the energy from excitement
- have a slow down period to transition from activity to eating, watching a movie or opening gifts
See our list of party games with versions for all ages.