This peanut butter & jelly banana burrito is perfect for breakfast – and its easy to grab and go on days you’re running late. It is also a great lunchbox idea.
What could be faster than making a burrito to put on your child’s lunch or for a quick breakfast. And it’s healthy. Yep, I said it.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Burrito
- 2 Mission Small Fajita Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jam
- 2 whole bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon jelly on top of peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla. Fold up both ends of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla around the banana.
Source: Mission Foods via Family Features (No, we were not compensated for this recipe.)
Want more? See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips.
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- Lots of breakfast burrito recipes for adults and kids
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want more? See our new burrito recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.