There’s nothing faster, easier – and yes healthy – as a Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Breakfast Burrito. Yep. I said it.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Burrito
- 2 Mission Small Fajita Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jam
- 2 whole bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon jelly on top of peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla. Fold up both ends of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla around the banana.
See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- More breakfast burrito recipes
See all our breakfast recipes
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
See all our recipes
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want to see new recipes?
Sign up for our weekly magazine to see all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in your day.