This is the ultimate summer dessert for the peanut butter lover: a Peanut Butter Sundae Parfait. Turn making your sundae into a mini-party – everyone can add their own toppings.
Enjoy your peanut butter parfait alone, or turn it into a party!
This is the perfect dessert for family night, to add some fun when friends are over or at the end of a hot summer day.
Put different mini snacks in bowls so they can mix and match their favorite flavors.
- mini peanut butter cups
- mini pretzels
- Caramilk squares
- candy dots
- baby marshmallows
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- Graham cracker crumbs
- gummy worms or bears
- chocolate chips
- Skor pieces
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- maraschino cherries
Kids get very excited about filling their dish with all the goodies! Control how much they eat by the size of the bowl, parfait glass or cup you give them.
Peanut Butter Sundae Parfait
- 1 pkg Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream
- 6 waffle cones
- 6 brownies or slices of cake chopped in pieces
- mini chocolate chip cookies or crumbled large cookies
- garnish candies
- Put the layer items and the garnish candies in separate bowls with serving spoons. (For family night you might want to use a muffin tin and fill each hole.)
- Put one small scoop of Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream in the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Layer with items & add sauce. (leave room for more ice cream!)
- Top with another small scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with sprinkles and a cherry.
- If it's a themed party, add a cupcake topper printable and/or a pompom topper in the theme color.
- You can also find wooden parfait spoons for them to eat with that are good for the environment. Kids love the novelty, adults love the nostalgia.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny via Family Features
If you love peanut butter, you’ll love these recipes: peanut butter desserts, sauces, dips & dressings, of course peanut butter cookies and the ultimate peanut butter sandwiches.
Dessert and breakfast parfait recipes so you can enjoy an exciting layered concoction any time of the day!
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want more, more often? See all of our new recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.