Pull Apart Sausage Rolls made with premium pork sausage and flaky biscuits are a fast & easy breakfast recipe that impresses the brunch guests.
Whenever guests are over for the weekend or you want to start the morning off right for the family, you want a fast and easy recipe that produces breakfast fare that looks like you slaved away – but you were able to visit with everyone instead.
These Pull Apart Sausage Rolls are a favorite with kids because they can hold them in their hands. And their a favorite with adults because they taste good!
Pull Apart Sausage Rolls Recipe
- 1 lb Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Sausage Roll
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves, plus sprigs for garnish (optional)
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp water
- 2 rolls refrigerated small biscuits (10 each)
- Heat oven to 400° F. In bowl, unpackage sausage and lightly mix with rosemary and pepper. Divide into 20 pieces, rolling into little balls; refrigerate until needed.
- In small bowl, whisk egg and water until frothy. Remove biscuits from packaging and carefully dimple centers with thumbs. Insert sausage balls in centers and place biscuits close together on lightly sprayed or greased cookie sheet. Brush exposed biscuit dough with egg wash and top with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and sausage is cooked through. Serve warm.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Smithfield
Want more? See our new breakfast recipes, party ideas & more.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing