How do you create special holiday desserts that look as great as they taste? By giving your favorite recipes a simple twist that is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palette.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts tastes as wonderful as they look. Perfect for gift giving.
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Line 12-muffin pan with paper cups.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each paper cup. Bake 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. If desired, place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.