How do you create special holiday desserts that look as great as they taste? By giving your favorite recipes a simple twist that is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palette.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts tastes as wonderful as they look. Perfect for gift giving.
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Line 12-muffin pan with paper cups.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each paper cup. Bake 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. If desired, place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.