Step aside PB & jelly for the nutritious and delicious Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich!
Topped with banana slices (just like Elvis did) this pumpkin and peanut butter sandwich is a nutritional powerhouse your kids will love.
Sandwiches can also be made with pita bread, English muffins or tortillas. The pumpkin peanut butter spread is also good on crackers or with celery sticks.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich
- ½ c Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin puree
- ½ c peanut butter
- 4 slices bread
- 1 banana cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Combine pumpkin and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Makes 1 cup.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pumpkin peanut butter spread on each slice. Top two slices with banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread to make sandwiches.
- Refrigerate leftover pumpkin peanut butter spread in tightly covered container for up to 5 days.
Want more sandwich recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time