Puppy Chow Popcorn is a favorite with kids, made with peanut butter, chocolate and popcorn. (Those flavors are favorites of adults too.)
Puppy Chow popcorn is a fun name for your movie night snack. (And yes, it does look like puppy chow! But this is just another reason why kids love it.) Print
Awesome snack made with peanut butter, chocolate and popcorn. Flavor loved by adult and kids, but kids love it best because it does, indeed, look like puppy chow.
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Place popcorn in large bowl; set aside.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Store in airtight container, refrigerated, up to 24 hours.
Want more? See all popcorn recipes.
It’s your turn.
How often do you eat popcorn?
What do you think about eating popcorn that looks like puppy chow? lol
Did you make this popcorn recipe? Did you like it? Add a photo in the comments below.