The secret to these cookies are to use everyone’s favorites from the store as the base (such as Oreo cookies & wafer cookies) and put festive decorations on them!
- Green, Red, White, Light and Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- Assorted purchased ready-to-eat cookies
- Holiday Confetti, Nonpareils, Holly Mix, Colored Sugars and Sprinkles
- In Disposable Dipping Container or bowl, melt Candy Melts candy separately following package instructions. Partially or completely dip cookies in melted candy. Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over parchment-lined cookie sheet. If desired, sprinkle with sugars and sprinkles. Chill 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle with melted candy in a contrasting color. Chill 3 to 5 minutes or until set.
- Attach sprinkles with dots of melted candy. Chill 3 to 5 minutes or until set.
- Pipe melted candy bows and other decorations.
Here’s an overview to show you how to make dipped cookies:
As you can see, using the new Wilton Candy Melting Pot makes it so much easier than a pot on the stove – it keeps the chocolate liquid as long as you need it – with easier clean up too.
See our Dipped Oreo Cookies Pinterest Inspiration Board for lots of decorating ideas!