Cranberry Sauce so good you’ll want it with more than just turkey.
This wine-infused Red Pepper Cranberry Sauce can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Red Pepper Cranberry Sauce
Servings: 2 c
This wine infused sauce goes with either roast beef or turkeyPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 c red wine
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- ⅓ c sugar
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 6 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 6 Tbsp dried currants
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and diced red pepper; saute 3-5 minutes.
- Add red wine, red wine vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, cranberries, currants and salt. Bring mixture to boil then turn temperature to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until liquid is mostly evaporated and thickened.
- Bring to room temperature before serving alongside holiday roast.
Source: Omaha Steaks