This Cranberry Sauce is so good you’ll want it with more than just turkey. Try it with roast beef!
This wine-infused Red Pepper Cranberry Sauce can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Red Pepper Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 c red wine
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- ⅓ c sugar
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 6 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 6 Tbsp dried currants
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and diced red pepper; saute 3-5 minutes.
- Add red wine, red wine vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, cranberries, currants and salt. Bring mixture to boil then turn temperature to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until liquid is mostly evaporated and thickened.
- Bring to room temperature before serving alongside holiday roast.
Recipe courtesy Omaha Steaks via Family Features
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want even more? See our new cranberry recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.