This is an amazing breakfast pizza with everything we love about breakfast: eggs, sausage and crescent rolls.
Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- 16 oz ground sausage
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 c frozen hash browns thawed
- 2 Tbsp diced green pepper
- 2 Tbsp diced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp yellow bell pepper
- ¼ c thinly sliced green onions
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium- high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points toward center. Press rolls together, seal perforations and form circle 1 inch larger in diameter than bottom of pan. Turn edges under to make slight rim.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over crust. Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions if desired. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crusts are golden brown.
Want more breakfast pizza recipes?
Want to see more breakfast recipes?
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.