When you need a breakfast to feed a large group, this Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast Casserole is a perfect option.
The savory aromas of sausage and bacon are almost sure to have your guests standing in line with a plate and fork in hand.
Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
- 16 oz ground pork sausage
- 12 ox bacon chopped
- 8 Tbsp butter
- ½ c flour
- 4 c milk
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- non stick cooking spray
- In pan over medium-high heat, cook pork sausage until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and drain sausage. Set aside.
- Chop bacon into small pieces. In separate pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat and drain bacon. Set aside.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons butter. Add flour; whisk until smooth. Cook on low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until bubbly and thickened. Add sausage, bacon and mushrooms; mix well. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk and salt. Using whisk, beat until blended.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add egg mixture; cook until firm but moist, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon half the egg mixture into bottom of baking dish. Top with half the gravy mixture. Repeat layers.
- Separate biscuit dough and cut into quarters. Top sauce with biscuit quarters, points facing up.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until mixture is heated and biscuits are golden brown.
See more breakfast recipes.
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
See all our recipes.
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time