Scrambled eggs to go!
Scrambled egg breakfast burrito is delicious and nutritious with eggs, cheese & salsa.
A minute in the microwave & go.
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
- 1 6" tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with paper towel or parchment paper. Press tortilla into the bowl.
- Beat the egg and pour into the center of the tortilla.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir and microwave 15 to 30 seconds more until egg is almost set.
- Remove tortilla to a flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa; fold bottom of the tortilla over the egg and fold in each side.
Source: Mission Foods via Family Features (We were not compensated for this recipe.)
Want more? See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips.
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- Lots of breakfast burrito recipes for adults and kids
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want to know more about eggs? We cover all the basics.
Do you know why we use eggs in cooking? The difference in egg sizes & yolk colors? How to store eggs & cook with them safely? The difference between white & brown eggs? We tell you everything you need to know about eggs for cooking.
Want more, more often? See all of our new breakfast recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.