Scrambled eggs to go!
Scrambled egg breakfast burrito is delicious and nutritious with eggs, cheese & salsa.
A minute in the microwave & go.
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
- 1 6" tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with paper towel or parchment paper. Press tortilla into the bowl.
- Beat the egg and pour into the center of the tortilla.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir and microwave 15 to 30 seconds more until egg is almost set.
- Remove tortilla to a flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa; fold bottom of the tortilla over the egg and fold in each side.
See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- More breakfast burrito recipes
More Breakfast Recipes
We have breakfast recipes for when you’re on the go, when you want to relax with family and friends or when you want to impress.
Pancakes, egg recipes, breakfast burritos, and more.
Morning tips to make life easier.
See all our recipes.
See our Recipe Index
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want to see our new recipes?
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in your day.