Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon for the BBQ
Serves: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound pepper bacon (or preferred bacon)
- Cut bacon slices in half. Cook bacon partially (should not be crisp). Prepare grill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice; pour half of mixture into separate bowl for use later.
- Dip shrimp into remaining sauce to thoroughly coat.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon.
- Place on skewer (leave small space between pieces).
- Brush grill with vegetable oil, place skewers on hot grill and baste with remaining sauce.
- Grill approximately 4 to 6 minutes.
www.JackDanielsSauces.com via family features
Southern barbecue offers a distinctive style and unique flavor. Here’s a classic dish, shrimp wrapped in bacon with Jack Daniel infusion.