- 1-1/2 cups Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound pepper bacon (or preferred bacon)
- Cut bacon slices in half. Cook bacon partially (should not be crisp). Prepare grill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice; pour half of mixture into separate bowl for use later.
- Dip shrimp into remaining sauce to thoroughly coat.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon.
- Place on skewer (leave small space between pieces).
- Brush grill with vegetable oil, place skewers on hot grill and baste with remaining sauce.
- Grill approximately 4 to 6 minutes.
www.JackDanielsSauces.com via family features
Southern barbecue offers a distinctive style and unique flavor. Here’s a classic dish, shrimp wrapped in bacon with Jack Daniel infusion.
Put more play in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to plan ahead for the week's daily celebrations, get another chance to read last week's articles, see all the freebies, giveaways and recipes - and get the info on our Monthly Facebook Contest.