This Cranberry Orange Pork Loin is a great slow cooker recipe for an easy holiday meal or for any day you want a hearty meal.
Here’s a quick video overview:
Here’s the printable recipe:
Cranberry Orange Pork Loin
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 lb pork loin, tied at 1-inch intervals
- 14 oz cranberry sauce
- 1 c dried cranberries
- ¾ orange juice
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 3 strips orange zest
- salt & pepper to taste
- In skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Sear pork loin on all sides.
- In slow cooker, stir cranberry sauce, dried cranberries, orange juice, cinnamon and orange zest until combined.
- Set pork loin in middle of sauce mixture and drizzle sauce over meat. Cover and cook on low 4 hours, or until meat reaches 140-145 F.
- Transfer pork to cutting board. Remove twine. Let stand for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Strain cranberries from slow cooker; set aside. Pour strained liquid into skillet. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Simmer 7-8 minutes to thicken sauce to your preference.
- Put pork loin on platter. Slice enough for first serving. Spoon cranberries and sauce over pork loin.
Culinary.net via Family Features
Want more? See all of our cranberry recipes.
See our cranberry recipes: add sweetness to meats with unique cranberry sauces, make lunches flavorful with cranberry quesidillas and several cranberry salads and a splash of color with cranberry appetizers for holiday parties.
Want more? See all of our autumn recipes.
See our autumn recipe collection with favorites like pumpkin pies and everything pumpkin spice, and a list of recipes by ingredient for fruits and vegetables harvested in the fall.
Want even more? See our new cranberry recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.