Don’t feel stressed doing all the last-minute preparations for your holiday dinner. This slow cooker cranberry sauce is delicious, and allows you to focus on the other elements of your dinner.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
- ⅔ c sugar
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 McCormick Bay leaves
- 1 McCormick Cinnamon Stick
- Place all ingredients in 4-quart slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook 3 hours on high, stirring every hour. Uncover. Stir well.
- Cook, uncovered, 30 to 45 minutes longer on high or until slightly thickened.
Recipe and photo courtesy of McCormick via Family Features
Want more? See all of our cranberry sauce recipes.
Want more? See all of our cranberry recipes.
See our cranberry recipes: add sweetness to meats with unique cranberry sauces, make lunches flavorful with cranberry quesidillas and several cranberry salads and a splash of color with cranberry appetizers for holiday parties.
Want more? See all of our side dish recipes.
Want some ideas to serve as side dishes to your roast, steak, pork chops or turkey? See our side dish recipes! Easy step by step instructions.
Want even more? See our new cranberry recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.