This Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe is perfect for the holiday party. You can visit with guests, and they can serve themselves.
The best way to make hot chocolate is in the slower cooker. No standing over the stove, you can talk with your guests. Or you can have welcoming hot chocolate after fun in the snow.
Of course you need to put a candy cane in the mug with your peppermint hot chocolate.
Or even better – a peppermint candy spoon! (Available on Amazon.)
Slow Clooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Perfect recipe for holiday parties.
- Slow Cooker
- 8 c whole milk (½ gallon)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract
Place whole milk, condensed milk, chocolate chips and peppermint extract in slow cooker. Cover. Cook 60-70 minutes on high, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring every 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to warm or low to serve. Garnish as desired.
Recipe and photo courtesy of McCormick
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes.
Want even more? See our new hot chocolate recipes & so much more.
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing