Red wine & hot chocolate together? And kept warm indefinitely in a slow cooker? What’s not to love about this slow cooker red wine hot chocolate recipe!
Slow Cooker Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- 1 bottle red wine
- 8 c milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp McCormick Ground Nutmeg
- 4 McCormick Cinnamon Sticks and more for garnish
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook 60-70 minutes on high, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Serve from slow cooker.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes & ideas.
Want even more? See our new hot chocolate recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.