Bobby Flay shares his Smoked Chile Cole Slaw recipe. The perfect side dish for your BBQ cookout. Wow the crowd!
Jump to Recipe
Chef Bobby Flay is a celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality.
One of his passions is the smoky, earthy, fruity, and spicy flavors of the Southwest.
This Smoked Chile Cole Slaw recipe comes from that passion.
Smoked Chile Cole Slaw
- ½ c Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine mayonnaise, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, lime juice, honey and cumin in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe & photo courtesy Hellmann’s® via Family Features
Love this coleslaw? Try the recipes in these Bobby Flay cookbooks.
Want more? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want even more? See our new celebrity recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.