This spaghetti & meatballs sundae looks like the real thing!
But it’s much sweeter.
If you’re celebrating Backwards Day, a backwards birthday or want to try something a little different, you’ll love this easy spaghetti and meatball sundae. We show you how!
Spaghetti and Meatballs Sundae
Prep Time: 30 mins
Freeze time: 30 mins
Eat dessert for dinner with this fun and easy ice cream recipe. Dont forget to serve it with a fork!Print Recipe
- potato ricer
- 12 small scoops Breyers Rocky Road ice cream
- 1 c Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 c strawberries trimmed
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c vanilla ice cream
- 2 shortbread cookies, crushed
- Freeze a plate 30 minutes.
- Arrange Rocky Road ice cream in meatball-sized scoops on chilled plate.
- Place chocolate cookie crumbs on another plate.
- Roll scoops of ice cream, one at a time, in cookie crumbs. Replace on chilled plate and return to freezer until ready to serve.
- For sauce, mash strawberries with sugar in medium bowl using potato masher or fork to make chunky sauce. Stir in additional sugar if desired.
- Press vanilla ice cream through potato ricer into 4 dessert bowls for spaghetti.
- Remove plate of ice cream meatballs from freezer. Top each bowl with 3 meatballs,
- Drizzle strawberry sauce over each bowl to resemble spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies as cheese.
Potato ricer on Amazon, rated #1 in Cook’s Illustrated. Comes with medium and coarse stainless steel plates. Dishwasher safe.
Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 694mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 71g | Vitamin A: 984IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 3mg